BF1 Unplayable?

Alright, so I'm trying to get this POS to work so I can hop in with you boys and shoot some people but not having the best of luck.

When I join a server (doesn't matter which server, map or the amount of players) I'm instantly hit with the Orange and Red indicators on the right hand screen. The most common one's are Packet Loss and High Latency. I've since seemed to fix the Low Framerate, but still uncertain due to not being able to get a full game session in before being kicked from the server.

Things I've done but didn't seem to help:

-Updated Drivers (NVIDIA along with Motherboard Chipset Drivers)
-Opened Ports (There were a dozen or so I found online that are geared towards BF1)
-Had my ISP send a refresh signal to my modem
-Released and Renewed IP, flushed DNS and cleared Cache
-Uninstalled and reinstalled BF1 (Repairing didn't work)
-Created at .bat file for better sending/receiving of packets
-Rerouted ethernet cables in the off chance the signal was getting distorted from other power cables
-Setup QoS (Quality of Service Rules) for the maximum bandwidth sent to my gaming PC

I'm at a loss of words. I honestly had no intentions of buying the game, but got suckered into it via HARRYKITY only to find out it's unplayable.

My current setup:

i5 3570k @ 4.3GHz
EVGA 670 FTW @ 1228mhz
8GB of 1600 RAM
SSD's
WIred Ethernet with 65MB down and 12MB up.

Ideas? Also, this is the only game currently giving me this issue. Every other game runs smooth as butter.

Re: BF1 Unplayable?

Happy New Year! That def sounds like a frustrating issue. I get the network icons from time to time but not a lot. Will start searching online (like I'm sure you have) for some other work-arounds that you have not tried. Wow... sounds like you have already tried a ton of things. Will post if I do come across something.

After seeing you in BF1 and reading in chat that you have fixed the problem booze, i removed my post in response. Good to see you got it going. I will be blunt though and say i will be pleasantly surprised if i see ( quote: " trying to get this POS to work so I can hop in with you boys and shoot some people ") at all.....lol
Please post the solution you found for others to use if they can...Thx

After seeing you in BF1 and reading in chat that you have fixed the problem booze, i removed my post in response. Good to see you got it going. I will be blunt though and say i will be pleasantly surprised if i see ( quote: " trying to get this POS to work so I can hop in with you boys and shoot some people ") at all.....lol
Please post the solution you found for others to use if they can...Thx
The game performed sufficient for all of an hour or so before returning to ping spikes and packet loss. Problem still not fixed, but thanks?

And I'll be blunt as well. Your reason for removing me off your friends list is.. what's the word.. redundant? If you knew me (clearly you don't) you'd know that I don't troll or feed anyone bullshit. My original post is legit and I came here for advice. Do you honestly think I needed to put "Trying to get this POS to work so I can hop in with you boys and shoot some people" in order to receive advice from this community? I've done my part and put in my time here long enough to be respected enough to not have to "feed you bullshit" for the better of my own agenda.

Whether or not you wish to believe me is none of my concern anymore. I have no problem with this community. The only issue I've ever had is select members who find it WRONG to move on, live their life as their own and keep online friends as just that, online friends.

Hope for the best and if come across a solution I'll be sure to post here.

I wish you well booze, the fix i posted was to upgrade to 16 Gigs of Ram to compensate for the larger maps and need for more memory. Worked for me. You are welcome here anytime booze...Good Luck.

:tank-2: