Re: BF3 Stuck At Joining Server

Heard you mention windows defender last night in TS3 when you were having the issue. Try adding BF3.exe and BF3 x86.exe to the windows defender exclusion list and attempt to join.

If that doesn't help try this: Open Origin and right click on BF3 and select check for updates and wait for a few moments. Log out of origin and back in. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/fo ... 6887597/8/
Last edited by Mark - GaWeb on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added Battlelog Related Thread URL

In the process of rebuilding my PC. I have all the components now so hopefully I am up and running by the end of the weekend.
That's good. What ya changing out or adding? I have been too busy at work to play much at all. Give me a shout in Discord if/when you hop on and I may jump in for a round or two with you. Hope all is well on the home front? Good to hear from ya.

In the process of rebuilding my PC. I have all the components now so hopefully I am up and running by the end of the weekend.
That's good. What ya changing out or adding? I have been too busy at work to play much at all. Give me a shout in Discord if/when you hop on and I may jump in for a round or two with you. Hope all is well on the home front? Good to hear from ya.
New processor (i5 7600k), MB, ram, video card (GTX 1060), and one of those shiny new m.2 ssd hard drives. Pretty much everything except the power supply and case. THings are pretty good on the homefront, everyone is healthy which is a nice change. :)

I do need to get a different 2nd monitor, the video card only has one DVI out. I feel a bit crippled with just the one screen.