Squad Issues / Bug Reports

Hello everyone!

As you guys contemplate adding Squad into your rotation of games, I wanted to create a space where this community can make a quick post about any bugs or issues that you encounter. As you all know, this is still an EA (Early Access) game on Steam, which means it is still in an Alpha state. So there will be a few bumps in the road, and/or bugs that we all see. Just post anything that you guys find here and I will be able to investigate and hopefully provide any help that is required.

On a side note, I hope everyone will give Squad a shot. I am sure that you guys will enjoy it as much as I do (yes, I know I may be a little biased ;).) I look forward to getting out there and having some fun with everyone.

Re: Squad Issues / Bug Reports

Not sure exactly why, could be something on my end, but the game seems to be stuck in borderless windowed mode no matter what I do. I currently have a dual monitor set up.

Sorry to hear that Epsilon. If you will be around this evening, I would love to help you take a look at it. Maybe we can get it sorted out. Ping me this afternoon and we will see about getting it fixed.