Implications of Team Stacking or "Pub Stomping"

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is a really important concept and I would love to see feedback from other clans/community leaders as well. Anyways, let's start with a simple question what is Pub Stomping?
Pub Stomping is when you stack your team with the best players and are literally kicking the crap out of the opposing side.
Why is this bad? Well, this particular practice can not only demoralize newer players and chase them from the game for good but can actually ruin entire servers if this happens to be a consistent practice.

Here at 3MOB we are striving to create a great community experience for everyone. We have no issues with you playing with some of your squad mates unless it becomes an issue where you are entirely dominating the server. Bottom line here is this: If one of the 3MOB server admins ask you to split up for any reason, just be polite and respectful and listen to the wishes admins. We are not doing it to be an asshole or to hurt anyone's feelings. We are trying to look out for the health and the server that we have all worked so hard to build.

All of the SQUAD server admins and clan leaders work very hard to maintain the reputation that they build. No one wants to ruin that server reputation by catering to or allowing team stacking and pub stomping. Also, OWI has stated that to maintain a licensed server this is not something that should be allowed and/or promoted. We all want to promote fair play for not only our veteran players but the new players as well.

Thoughts? Comments? Please feel free to be honest and let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing your feedback.