Re: BF1 How Many of You Guys Pre-Order Ultimate or Deluxe Edition???

I am going to wait for 21 Oct and order the standard package. That alone will cost me 80.00$. ( Ultimate package is 165.00$ Can ). Holy smokes is gaming getting expensive. I will see how it plays out from there and drop cash for DLC'S . Look forward to seeing you guys and getting some games in over the weekend...I read some reviews and so far the response has been overall very good. For the members that are going to get early access 18TH Oct : please submit you're experiences in this thread. Any feedback would be much appreciated.Thanks

I am going to wait for 21 Oct and order the standard package. That alone will cost me 80.00$. ( Ultimate package is 165.00$ Can ). Holy smokes is gaming getting expensive. I will see how it plays out from there and drop cash for DLC'S . Look forward to seeing you guys and getting some games in over the weekend...I read some reviews and so far the response has been overall very good. For the members that are going to get early access 18TH Oct : please submit you're experiences in this thread. Any feedback would be much appreciated.Thanks
Been missing crushing the enemy with you. I need to slow my life down a little bit and give myself a bit more leisure time.

Sounds good Tater. " All work and no play Jack "... I am looking forward to it. With respect to any members reviews in this thread:. Probably more illuminating after the full world wide release at 12:01 AM on the 21. See how EA servers handle that stress. Will provide a much clearer picture.....My guess would be after looking at the game price they have covered that. Fingers crossed...

Based off the 15 or so hours I have put in the game for the Early Access and Full Game. While there is very very minor bugs here and there, the game runs butter smooth. Nothing like the BF4 release. However the game does not release officially until the 21st, so we will have to see how EA's servers hold up when the doors open for everyone to play then.

If the game does hold up, I will continue to play BF1. The game is an absolute blast and the new gamemode Operations is one hell of an experience. Can't wait to see the rest of 3MOB get their hands on this game.

Yes, once they fix the party system I think they will be set. Not sure how much I will be on this weekend with family visiting and me picking up the kids cold. Hopefully I can sneak on a bit :)
Yeah The Party system is still a little goofy . I am sure they will patch: hopefully soon.They are very aware of the issue. Otherwise the game is a boatload of fun.I was probably one of the most doubtful of Dice and EA providing a good game but i have to admit it is a ton of fun. Look forward to seeing you on Tater....

Debating still on buying the game before the end of the year. Have a few questions for those who've been rocking the BF1 recently.

-How does the feel of BF1 compare to previous versions, mainly BF3?
-What is the competitive scene for BF1 looking like, if any?
-What the forecast for longevity for BF1? Three or so good solid years or fewer?

Been completely wrapped in CS:GO with b00ts (BrentP) as of late. I'm starting to notice a heavy loss in reaction time as I'm not 23 anymore.

Meaning, I'm looking to return to my roots in the Battlefield series, convince me to buy BF1.