Re: Squad - Interest Thread

Woah woah woah, "Medics can drag incapacitated soldiers to safety and patch them up." Where has this been my whole life.

A bit of a slip up on Game Informer's part... Yes it is coming. But not quite yet. Have to finish overhauling the animation system first.

I finally have Squad up and running!

That's awesome Jim. I sincerely apologize about not getting back to you. Between the move, work, etc. Things have been crazy here. I am very happy that you got it up and running. What ended up being the issue?

No problem with the timing, real world always take priority.

It ended up being a driver issue with my graphics card. It was an update that I tried using when it came out, but it messed with my BF4.

Now Squad is working great (excellent FPS with Av5 by the way).

I guess that I will not be playing BF4 until I get a new card.
"The two loudest sound in the world are a click when there should be a bang and a bang when there should be a click."

I finally got a little free time to hop back into Squad today and played a few rounds. Enjoyed the game as always. Tonight (Saturday) is Squad Game Night for those that have the game and want to join us in our Discord Squad Channel for some games.

Look forward to seeing some of you online for some Squad.

Well the vehicles addition update dropped over the weekend. Couple of hot-fixes have rolled out as well. Since the vehicles update I've only seen a handful of our guys on to play Squad. Hopefully some of you who have not played since the latest vehicle drop will run the update, hop in and give it a spin. Hope to see you in Discord soon.

Re: Squad Community Thread - Updated 01/14/17

Ran my SQUAD updates today as I have not played much at all in the past few months. Hopped in today played a couple of rounds. SL'd and had a good game. Averaging 70+ fps and pretty smooth gameplay.

Will be playing more I hope and would like to see who among us is still active with the game and/or would like to Squad Up and get a few games in together as a group/squad?