Former 3Mob member

Hey guys I was a 3mob member in BF3 and sadly had to quit the server due to odd latency issues my ISP couldn't resolve. I moved to Virginia and have a pretty sweet connection and I am hoping to have better lucky with latency.

Some of you might remember me as Dr Evil, but now I have all my gamer tags under ZaW208 after my son managed to add all of his friends and undesirables to my Gamer Tag on almost all platforms, so I said fuck it.
I am a 39yr old Air Force Security Forces VA Rated Disabled Vet, 8 deployments in various roles both Command & Control and ground combat, I don't work and chill most of my time at home due to nerve damage WOOHOO Balad!(can suck my dick)
My wife is active duty Army so we are pretty set. And she's happy I just sit at home cleaning and gaming.

I hope to get to know some of you and look forward to some sweet games.

My current Rig:
Intel i5 4690K @3.50ghz stock cooling
SSD1: 248 Corsair Windows 10 64bit & startup utils
SSD2: 248 Corsair Program and game files
External USB 3 Plex files
External USB 3 Pr0n
16gb memory
XFX Radeon RX 480 8gb
Benq 27" XL2720Z 144hz
Keyboard: Steelseries Raw Edition
Corsair M65 mouse
CoolerMaster Elite case that is about dead (looking for moderately priced replacement that is easy to install fans, quiet and limited LED crap)

Re: Former 3Mob member

Hey Dr, good to see you in here. I have been good, look forward to some gaming with ya.I will be on later tonight to play a few rounds.Feel free and welcome to join..Hope you are well.
I can't for the life of me find the server to join any games. I tried 3Mob and found nothing. Anyone got a link or a filter I should be applying to Multiplyer?

Hey Dr, good to see you in here. I have been good, look forward to some gaming with ya.I will be on later tonight to play a few rounds.Feel free and welcome to join..Hope you are well.
I can't for the life of me find the server to join any games. I tried 3Mob and found nothing. Anyone got a link or a filter I should be applying to Multiplyer?
Hey bro , we do not have an active server in BF1 at this time.What we have been doing is meeting up in Discord VOIP,usually BF1 "casual play" channel, jumping into BF1 in the same party, and joining game servers together as a Squad. We would be more than happy to walk you through it with us, anytime you wish to play. Would first need to get you on our friends list in Origin , so we can find each other. Hope that helps..

Thanks, Yeah I figured that's what everyone's gotta be doing since I guess there aren't private servers yet?(bullshit if you ask meh)

I prob wont be playing today, migraine. But maybe tonight. I'll log into VOIP and see who all is playing.

Yeah like Mac said that's typically our MO in regards to playing BF1. We did rent a server for more than a month. Unlike the previous releases they now host the servers and the admin control of the server is pretty much crippled. No in-game admin commands, no reserving slots for members, no kicking/banning players. The list goes on and at this point the benefits vs. cost of hosting a community server is not there.

They are promising those missing elements of server control in the future. We'll see and may revisit picking up another one but until then we'll play on their dime as it makes much more sense. We are able to play together via the party system when it works correctly. We just meet up in Discord and join servers together. Hope to see you around.

Hello Dr!

Good to be from you. I can't play BF1, need a card that isn't "legacy ". I usually play BF4, but with my work hours, bedtime is when everyone else is just getting home.
"The two loudest sound in the world are a click when there should be a bang and a bang when there should be a click."