What's up everybody!

How's it going! My name is Minos and I am mostly a Battlefield player. I do own Squad and play it from time to time, but I have not gotten as addicted to it as I have Battlefield. I am only 15 years old and I realize that the requirement is 17. I consider myself mature for my age, so hopefully that will not be an issue. Anyway, I love to play Battlefield to be serious or having fun because that is what gaming is all about. I have been playing Battlefield since BF3. And with the launch of BF1 nearing, I don't want to be lone wolfing my way into WW1. So, hopefully 3MOB will be a great place to make friends and play with. :)

Re: What's up everybody!

Hello Minos and thanks for registering and posting your intro in our forums. Also thanks for being upfront and honest about your age. While we do have that 17+ requirement in place from hard won experience, I will personally not be opposed to you joining us for games. We have another member's son who plays with us sometimes and my own son who is 15 that plays my Battlefield account often but does not use Discord when playing.

I'd say hop in Discord with us for some games and let's see how it goes? We play Squad tonight as a group and since you have it installed you're welcome to join us. We meet up in our Squad Discord Channel at 11 PM EST for that event. Look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the platoon minos. Good to have you with us in BF last night. I personally would support an age exemption for minos. I think you could make a good addition to our group.We do want to see our members active though, so joining is part of it, and support/engagement is the other part.

:chain-gun:

Welcome to the platoon minos. Good to have you with us in BF last night. I personally would support an age exemption for minos. I think you could make a good addition to our group. We do want to see our members active though, so joining is part of it, and support/engagement is the other part.
Agree. Enjoyed gaming with you last night minos. Welcome.