My info

hello im 22 years old player from SLOVENIA and i've been playing BF4 for 3 years now, for all 3 years of gameplay i was playing alone i really enjoy playing bf 4 and i would like to get an opportunity to join your platoon.
PS: troll smurf sent me
My laptop : Asus G751JY
CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4870HQ CPU
RAM : 16 GB Kingston 2133 mhz ( 2x8GB)
VIDEO CARD : NVIDIA GeForce GTX980M GDDR5 4GB + Intel HD Graphics 4600
SSD + Hard Disk : 256 GB M.2 SSD (PCIEx4) + 1TB 7200 RPM 2.5"

Im a 22 year old BF4 player from Slovenia. I've been playing BF4 for 3 years now and im one of those players who always helps their team mates, you will never gonna se me steal your heli or tank cuz my MOTO is : Help your team and have fun at all times

Re: My info

Hello WastedPenguin and welcome to our forums and community. Look froward to seeing you online and getting in some games with you. Hopefully time zones and ping won't be an issue as most of our guys are based in the US and play on North American based servers. Either way we're glad to have you in group!

So you guys only play on us servers ? cuz when i looked up on north america servers it only found like 5 servers so i hope you can help me with this problem cuz i really want to play on us servers but im having problems finding them

Im a 22 year old BF4 player from Slovenia. I've been playing BF4 for 3 years now and im one of those players who always helps their team mates, you will never gonna se me steal your heli or tank cuz my MOTO is : Help your team and have fun at all times

Added you hope to get to play some games soon

Thx guys hope to play with you soon and hope to have some good games and laughs with you guys