Looking for Laughs

Hey Folks,

This is MysticWarrior50 saying hello. I am an old fart as the screen name implies but still young at heart. I am trying to recreate the fun I had playing PR .5 to .7 mods. I laughed so hard I cried sometimes. I am a team player, follow orders and do not take things too seriously. Looking for a good group of guys/gals to play Squad with and get away from the goofs that seem to gravitate towards this game. Very tired of the TK's and the general insanity.

Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Mystic

Re: Looking for Laughs

Hey MysticWarrior50. Glad you found us. Myself and a few others in here played our share of PR as well. Sounds like you'll fit right in. I hope you enjoy your time gaming with us. Look forward to seeing you online and in Squad.

This thread may help get you started: ttp://forums.squadup3mob.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2964

A few of us are in our Squad server right now. Look forward to seeing you around. Again... welcome!

Re: Looking for Laughs

MysticWarrior50, glad to see you here on the forums. Great group of people here. Mature gaming community. If there is anything we can do to help out or if you need anything, please feel free to let us know. Looking forward to seeing you in game!